Skip to main content

Job Application Letter


Bekasi, Nov 26, 2016

Attention to:
Dept. Personalia PT. Sanbe Farma
Jl. Taman Sari No. 10
Bandung
Dear Sir/Madam,

Refer to your requirement advertised in http://www.bloglupyhakim.com/2016/01/lowongan-kerja-untuk-smasederajat-di-sanbe-farma.html  for a Financial Accounting, I am interested to joint and to contribute with your respected company.

I am twenty-three years of age, single and in good health condition. I was graduated from Accounting of Faculty Economic Indonesia University in 2013. My scholastic record is satisfactory and also skilled at Accounting duties. I am be able to use English both oral and written, computer literate, able to use MS Office package such as MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS OutLook and Internet, also familiar with English Correspondences and Administration duties.

I have been usual work in a team and in organization. I can learn anything fast with initiative and great will to succeed. I am certain it all can be useful to work well in this company, and I would appreciate if you give me the opportunity to discuss my qualification in person

I hope you will consider this application and grant me an opportunity of an interview.

Yours faithfully,

Aigia Intan Sukma